Are you planning a project at home, on the farm, or at your business and need an electrician? Well look no further than your Battle River Power Coop.
Based on member input, Battle River Power Coop developed an electrician department as a value-added member service and best of all, members get peace of mind knowing their electrician works for the same Coop they know and trust.
No project is too big or too small and the process is very easy.
- Call the office (1-877-428-3972) and ask to speak to the electrician department. Information will be gathered to generate a work order.
- Once a work order is generated, our electrician will contact you to gather specific details to complete a quote. This may necessitate a site visit to ensure complete understanding of the job.
- Once a quote is confirmed and signed off, materials are ordered and when all is ready, you are contacted to schedule the actual work.
The electrician department can do almost any type of electrical work and services include:
- Wiring of shops, garages, warehouses, barns, outbuildings, and basements
- General maintenance in houses or other buildings
- Lightning protection
- Yard light installation
- Install or disconnect secondary poles
- Set up temporary service
- Install splitter box
- Underground connections
- Upgrade electrical panels
- Grain dryer connections
- Install surge protector in breaker panel
- Load test, consumption issues and assessments
If you need to have an electrician do a big job, or even just some small jobs around your acreage or farm, contact our office at 1.877.428.3972 for more information about Electrician Services from Battle River Power Coop today. Our team of professionals is ready and waiting to help with all your electrical needs.
Please note: The department does not offer after-hour emergency call-outs for the electrician, but during normal hours, we will work to prioritize the daily work load and respond to member emergency situations to the best of our ability.