Battle River Power Coop Scholarships
Annually, Battle River Power Coop offers up to 5 scholarships of $1,000.00 for dependents of Battle River Power Coop members entering their first year post-secondary study in either a Diploma or Degree Granting Program. Applicant must be a high school graduate of the previous or current school year and applications must be submitted before December 1 each year.
In addition to a completed application, the following requirements must be met / included:
- applicant must have completed the requirements for high school graduation
- transcript of the student’s marks for grades 10, 11, and 12
- proof of registration in the program of studies
- a letter of reference from one of the following: school principal, teacher, guidance counselor, apprentice coordinator or designate
- Letter from the applicant stating need for financial assistance, the reason for selecting their program of studies, and a description of the applicant’s community involvement.
Please contact Battle River Power Coop toll-free 1-877-428-3972 to receive an application form or download the Scholarship Application.