We would like to encourage members and suppliers to continue to connect with us via phone, email or fax as these methods of communication remain the safest and have worked successfully over the past several months.
For individuals visiting the office, rigorous health protocols will be practiced as follows.
- Visitors must sanitize hands and/or objects (as appropriate) they bring into the building – sanitizer and wipes will be available in the reception area.
- Individuals entering the building must wear a face mask, and one will be provided if a visitor does not have their own.
- Social distancing guidelines must be adhered to at all times.
- Visitors may be required to have their temperature monitored with a digital thermometer.
- We will be asking visitors the recommended health protocol questions such as whether they have travelled in the last 14 days, if they have exposed to or tested positive for COVID-19, and confirming if an individual is not feeling well, to please reschedule their visit.
The safety and wellbeing of both visitors to the office and our employees is important to Battle River Power Coop and we will be working diligently to maintain both.