Salvage and Removal

The salvage or removal of a service is the complete removal of all poles, transformer, and wire belonging to the Battle River Power Coop. This only includes the poles from the mainline to the members transformer.

There may be charges to remove equipment from your site. Please note, if you should need that service in the future you will have the expense of a new service being built.

If you wish to have your service salvaged, you can call Battle River Power Coop and speak to the Operation’s Department or complete the following form and submit; our office will then be in contact with you.

Battle River Power Coop will schedule the removal of the service when time permits.

Following the salvage, our Utility Billing Department will be advised to cease billing as of that date.

Salvage Form