Did you know that Battle River Power Coop members may access electrician services through the Cooperative? The service was added in response to member requests and is available at a reasonable rate for all your electrical needs, large or small.
- Wiring of shops, garages, warehouses, barns, outbuildings, and basements
- General maintenance in houses or other buildings
- Lightning protection
- Yard light installation
- Install or disconnect secondary poles
- Set up temporary service
- Install splitter box
- Underground connections
- Upgrade electrical panels
- Grain dryer connections
- Install surge protector in breaker panel
- Load test, consumption issues and assessments
Battle River Power Coop does electricity from start to finish. Services include planning and engineering, installation of new services, maintenance, vegetation management, office administration and billing. Convenient and high quality electrician service is an additional benefit of membership in the Cooperative. The next time you need to hire an electrician, consider calling Battle River Power Coop at 780.672.7738 or toll-free 1.877.428.3972.